May 18th, 2019
For the 2019 show all pre-registration will be done via The FOAT, click the hyperlink to be redirected to our event site:
Click below to view the judging rubric
- Import car classes: European Import, Asian Import, Modified Import, Classic Import
- Domestic car classes: Classic Domestic, Modified Domestic, Stock Domestic
- Truck classes: Modified Gas, Modified Diesel, Stock Truck, Classic Truck
- Worst in Show
- Project Car (rules for class TBA)
- Safe & Sound Alaska’s Sound and Bass Competition: Classes TBA
- Road Rally – Register with SCCA and receive a discount on your car show entry. Link for registration coming soon.
- Limbo: Cars, Trucks/SUV’s
- Two step competition
- Scavenger hunt
- Fastest spare tire change
There will also be a bouncy castle, photo booth, locally based food trucks, and vendors.
All donations and proceeds from Tune in the Spring go to the host, The Alaska Transportation Museum, or are dispersed as prizes throughout the event. This is a not for profit event ran by volunteers. Please direct questions to the show coordinators.