Thank you for joining us at the Tune in the Spring Meet and Car Show! Please read through all of the rules carefully so we can all have a fun and safe event.
- All show cars must be registered with the show staff Tune in the prior to participation.
- This event is cash only to be received at the gate (unless pre registered)
- The car show will take place on Saturday the 18th. Show entry deadline is 1 pm on Saturday. Judging will begin promptly at 1:30.
- The issued show number MUST be affixed to the windshield and cannot be transferred to other vehicles.
- Car show spaces are designated on the map by letter. Once you have chosen your spot (noted on your entry form) the vehicle must stay there during the judging period. If the vehicle is elsewhere on the grounds, it will not be judged.
- Pop-up tents and stakes must be within the allocated space. Aisles must be kept open at all times for emergency vehicle access as required by our public safety agencies. Any offenders are subject to removal and expulsion from the event.
- You are responsible for securing your car and any personal items. Security is not provided in this area at any time and you park at your own risk.
- Loud music, radios, stereos, TVs, loudspeakers, etc. ARE NOT permitted in the show unless requested by the judges.
- The people’s choice category part of the car show is voted by the people. Vehicle owners may vote for their favorite vehicle at the show by texting the car number to (907)-903-0363. Votes must be turned in by 2:00pm on Saturday. For people’s choice vote to be valid, participant must take a picture of themselves with the vehicle they are voting for. Results of the voting will determine the “Peoples Choice” presented during the awards ceremony on Sunday at 4 pm.
- IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY DIAL 911.
- Safety is the primary concern when dealing with a large crowd and motor vehicle movement. Anyone operating a motor vehicle in an unsafe way will be removed and expelled from the event.
- Underage drinking and/or operation of any motor vehicle while impaired are strictly prohibited. Violation of this will result in removal from the event by local law enforcement.
- Trash containers are provided on the show grounds. PLEASE use them to keep your space and surrounding area clean. As you exit the event, do not leave trash or car parts on your space.
- Motor vehicles cannot be operated by anyone who does not have a valid driver’s license.
- Reproduction of event passes or tickets issued by the Tune in the Spring Event is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be removed and expelled from the event, and banned from future events.
- The Tune in the Spring event coordinators reserve the right to relocate or remove any participant as necessary for ANY purpose.
- All fees pertaining to the event are non-refundable.
Rules for Saturday Night Camping
- Gates will be closed to incoming vehicles at 10 pm on May 18th. Vehicles may leave but will not be allowed to re enter
- The city of Wasilla noise ordinance will be in affect as of 11 pm on Saturday night. Anyone in violation of the ordinance will be given one warning, it it continues you will be asked to leave.
- No fireworks
- No open flames other than in designated fire pit area.
- Motor vehicles such as dirt bikes, pit bikes, and scooters, are permissible on the grounds in a safe and controlled manner before 11 pm.
- Anyone operating any vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be escorted out immediately and banned from all future events.
- No minors consuming alcohol. If an adult is supplying minors with alcohol on the grounds, the local police will be contacted regarding all involved parties. Anyone involved will be banned from all future events.
- All camping areas are to be left in a clean and tidy manner.
- Respect all museum equipment, exhibits, and vehicles. There is to be no one entering any of the museum items after hours (trains, planes, fire trucks, helicopters).
- Treat everything on the grounds with respect.
All donations and proceeds from Tune in the Spring go to the host, The Alaska Transportation Museum, or are dispersed as prizes throughout the event. This is a non-profit event ran by volunteers. Please direct questions to the show coordinators.